Transfer from Master’s to Doctoral Program

A student already working for an M.Sc.Engg./M. Phil/ MURP/ M.Arch. degree at this University and showing excellent progress and promise in thesis work may be provisionally transferred to the Ph.D. degree program after completion of M.Sc.Engg./M. Phil/ MURP/ M.Arch. course work with a minimum GPA 3.0 out of 4.0 on approval of the Committee of Advance Studies and Research (CASR) on the recommendation of the relevant Board of Post graduate studies (BPGS).
Last Updated:


Comments to: Webmaster